Saturday, July 19, 2003

(self titled)

Welcome to my new blog which will hopefully be alot more interesting, entertaining, witty and engrossing than myprevious blog (if it ever was). My aim with this one is to include reviews of all my dvds (boasting over a hundred titles) and anything i may be doing,reading, general dribble and anything which may be on my mind.

In the meantime today me and my brother split the cost on a brand new, spankingly good sony TRV19E digital camcorder which also doubles up as a digital camera so expect pics soon(ish). It was a choice between a panasonic one for exactly the same price but we went for the sony one for the better lens. Its relatively easy to use and pretty light and has a lcd touchscreen for all mneu options rather than having buttons all over the show. If i get round to learning and doing it, ill be putting up some short movie clips when and if i get my own domain.

Ive also just invested wisely in a brand spanking new pc from Ronal (mmmmm), so no doubt alot of wasted hours will be spent here at my desk watching the world spinning gently out of time, just like the old days (mike n chris ;) ) The next big spend will probably be on leeds tickets to the carling weekend if i can get enough people to come and tickets havent already sold out (i should go and check now really). so until i have something new to write...heres to the future and entertaining blogging...

No comments: