Saturday, January 24, 2004

to insanity....and beyond

What can i say its an exciting time,more of kim with the arrival of season 3 of 24 on the near horizon, a holiday of 2 weeks in florida with my family in a weeks time and broadband recently installed, phew!! ^_^ Perhaps when i come back i might be able to get that episode where kim gets trapped in a KY jelly factory and has to take her clothes off, cover herself in KY and battle with sweet lookin lesbo's to escape. Can jack help her this time??? i hope not ;)

Mike will hopefully be coming round whilst I'm away to make sure my broadband subscription is'nt going to waste.

Last sunday me and Sarah went to see primal scream at the manchester apollo which by the way was fucking ace, there was a few hickups, like the tickets not turning up till the last minute, oh and spending 25 minutes waiting to get served at the bar but other than that the rocked. .Just to add to the excitement we also got tickets the red hot chilli pepppers gig in manchester in june!!! So thats the super furry animals in March, bill baily in May, ross noble and the RHCP in June. Of course theres glasto if I and my friends have the money to go, and then the leeds carling festival in august!!

I've no idea where the money's coming from as yet but that's never stopped me before!

No comments: