Friday, August 01, 2003

Im late Im late

No this isnt the sound of a premiscuous teeneager 2 weeks late. I just mean im late in making the start i intended to on my blog, making the effort (to some extenct) to research my posts and possibly get round to designing my blog? We'll see on the latter point. There just doesnt seem to be the time to do anything anymore, especially with working during the day, although i may be quitting my apprenticeship to go back to college. I also need to hurry up and sign up to hometime so i can be on the net longer, this one atleast is definetly in the process, i just have to get a billing code from the next phone bill. Once thats done and a little free time becomes available i should get round to doing something hopefully interesting to read.

Other things to do is persuade some friends to come to the leeds festival, aswell as getting them to come out in liverpool instead of our hometown. I know there students and money is short but thats what its about, spending money you havent got and spending the little money you earn doing a seasonal job on enjoying yourself. grrrrrrr.

No comments: