Monday, August 04, 2003

you do it to yourself, you do, and thats what really hurts

Well things are off to a confusing start. I desperatly need to make some serious decisions about what academic course to take. Fed up of working full time, i really want to go back to education. The problem being my two A2 level grades are only good enough to get me into universities i dont want to go to so the question is do i push and push and try get to JMU or do i go back to college for a year or two and improve on my poor exam grades and go back to uni after having plenty of time to decide on where to go and what to do. to illustrate that i am serious about all this i have go all the forms needed for ucas and for college and am currently collecting info on some courses that sound ok at jmu and thinking about arguments i can make in order for them to take me. The favorites so far being "please,go on, ill be your best mate" and "ill get my dad to batter your dad"

Its all so confusing, i pity the fool who doesnt do well in his exams the first time round.

No comments: