Thursday, August 14, 2003

give yourself to the dark side

Well after contemplating quitting my job and going back to education the company decided to make the decision for me as i was told that i was "not exceeding the companys expectations" as a rough quote, and fired my ass as one may call it. Im a little gutted seeing as i was planning on giving it up anyway and aswell as that there were some really nice people there but nevermind, i now in theory have the option of doing what i like. The problem is that i cant be arsed. I know how bad that really sounds but after being at uni, dropping out, working full time, i've just not had anytime to myself and foolishly im going back to work at the fair on saturday for a gruelling 9 hours. Oyski Bouyski!

hack the planet

Anoyingly a nastly little worm dug itself into my computer. It turned out to be an annoying virus going around at the moment called msblast. That atleast is sorted, unlike my net step in the big wide world.

Atleast the short term future looks to be entertaing. Two days ago i got my leeds festival tickets so combine them with my tent, a bottle of southern comfort im almost sorted for some serious festival(in). Almost anyway, still need train tickets to get there, food and disposable BBQ's. I also got family guy series one today completing my collection and a few days ago i got neon genesis evangelion for my birthday (cheers katie). Either way though ive really gotta sort something out for september, the question is what? Answers on a postcard

Listening to soulwax
Reading - high society - Ben Elton
Watching - Day time TV (Dharma and Gregg), family guy series 1 and 3, neon genesis evangelion
Playing - Zelda wind waker

No comments: